Aussie Trash Pumps … dirty water specialists
Move dirty water fast and efficiently with Aussie’s QP trash pumps.
Aussie’s rugged QP (Quik Prime) trash pumps are available in 2”, 3” and 4” configurations. What’s more, they deliver flows of up to 1800 litres per minute. All in all, they make site dewatering easy, fast and convenient.
We are an ISO certified and fully Australian owned company we’re proud to offer Australia’s largest range of self-priming pumps.. Our extensive dealer network offers you local advice, support and service.
Why Choose Aussie QP Trash Pumps?
Aussie trash pumps are designed to handle solids contaminated water.
- Reliability – Run by powerful Yanmar diesel and Honda petrol engines, our trash pumps start first time every time.
- Capability – The large, open vane impellers enable small solids to pass through the pump without clogging. The body features a front mounted cleanout port, which facilitates cleaning the pump internals without disconnecting pipework.
- Simple to Set Up & Use – Our self-priming trash pumps are easy to set up, operate and service. This makes them convenient to use, saving time and getting the job done faster.
- Long-Lasting – We build Aussie QP trash pumps with durability and longevity in mind. They feature an abrasive resistant silicon carbide mech seal and high SG cast iron impeller & volute. Our free 5-year QP pump end warranty demonstrates our confidence in the quality of the components.
Aussie Trash Pump Applications
Our high-quality QP trash pumps are ideal for a variety of different applications, including:
- Construction Site Dewatering
- Wastewater Handling
- Effluent Pump Out
- Livestock Wastewater Disposal
- Solid Laden Mine Waste Pump Out
Need help with choosing the perfect trash pump for your needs? Contact your local Aussie Pumps dealer today for more information!